REMINDERS FOR AIRY & LOUISE
- It is suggested that campers and staff bring three white outfits for Shabbat wear.
- Please bring hangers for camper’s clothing.
- Sleeping bags are used for outdoor activity or on unusually cold nights, not as regular bed linens.
- Please send the proper kinds of shoes for camp wear. Clogs, flip-flops, Jellies and sandals without back straps are not appropriate for camp programs and activities. Flip-flops are for shower use only. An extra pair of canvas sneakers is recommended as these will dry faster than leather sneakers.
- If a child might choose spelunking (cave exploration) as an activity, please send old tennis shoes, wool socks and an old sweatshirt, which may have to be discarded!
- Airy: tank tops may not be worn in the Dining Hall
- Louise: bathing suits may not be worn without a cover-up in the dining hall.
- Be sure that all valuable items are insured. Camps Airy and Louise are not responsible for losses.
- If a camper chooses to participate in the mountain biking or BMX program, camp does not have the facilities to store personal bikes. Please do NOT bring a bike to camp.