Oreo crumbles rolled into balls and dipped into chocolate.
1 hr 30 min
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb. Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg (8 squares each) Semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Dip in melted chocolate and play on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- Original recipe calls for only 8 oz. of cream cheese and 16 oz. of Oreo cookies. If this recipe has too much of either, consider scaling down to these amounts (and let us know so we can change the recipe accordingly).