6 Lessons You Only Learn at Louise
1. The chances you’ll get first shower more than once in a session are slim, so cherish that day.
2. …because the very next day you’ll be last shower.
3. Always put your towel away before first activity. No one wants to be the reason why the bunk got a 9.9 on inspection.
4. If you don’t wash your Shabbat whites every week, you’ll be left with only grey clothing and off-whites for the last Shabbat.
5. Always stop where you are if the leader of the trust walk breaks away.
6. Four counselors wearing four different colored shorts and standing suspiciously near each other are probably about to announce it’s color games.