Summer 2014 is just around the corner! Spots are already filling up for certain age groups, so sign up now before it's too late.
Trainee Application (ST, CA, CIT):
Due with your Save-A-Spot application: $600 deposit
Full tuition due by April 1
Note: If you took advantage of the Early Bird Special or Pick Up Day special, the full tuition is due by December 31.
*Rookie Camp: The total tuition is due with the application.
After April 1st, full payment is due upon registration.
All Fees Include: Arts & Crafts supplies, Paint Ball, Go-Karts, Laundry, Canteen, Airy-Louise Days, Video, Bunk Photo, Camp T-Shirt, and Select Trips. BANK INCLUDED! Some activities have age and skill requirements.
- If, for any reason, the enrollment must be cancelled, the Camp must be advices of this in writing with the following understanding:
- After 4/1/2014, a full payment is required for enrollment. All monies are refundable until 4/1/2014.
- Any cancellation after 4/1/2014 will incur a $200 fee.
- Any cancellation after 5/1/2014 will incur a $500 fee.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of your session are non-refundable.
- Specialty trips/workshops/clinics and age/skill-appropriate master classes may have additional fees.