We do our best to accommodate bunking requests provided the following criteria are met:
- No more than two requests will be accepted.
- Requests must be reciprocal.
- Campers must be entering the same grade.
- Campers must be attending camp for the same session.
- Bunk Requests are not accepted for campers in our trainee program – rising 10th through 12th graders (STs, CAs, and CITs).
Bunking requests must be submitted via your CampInTouch account. It is our goal to accommodate requests that comply with the above criteria. It is our policy not to give out bunk placements prior to a camper’s first day of camp.
Campers entering our trainee program (rising 10th through 12th graders – STs, CAs, and CITs) do not submit bunk requests. Campers in these programs will be mixed randomly in their bunking. This practice has proven successful with our trainee groups in the past.
The most common reasons we cannot grant bunking requests are if:
- requests are not reciprocal
- the bunking request is entered after the deadline
- we have a request which says “Do not bunk my camper with…”
Additionally, we do not guarantee bed placement next to friends in the bunk. Beds are pre-assigned as this assists with the feeling of bunk unity that counselors work so hard to create.