Wearing white on Shabbat, singing in the Dining Hall, spending the summer in the Catoctin Mountains. Some things never change.
Whether you were at camp for one summer many years ago, or you’ve been on staff for 20 years, we will always be connected by the magic on the mountain and the way it has influenced our lives.
So, how do you get reconnected with your old summer home?
- Sign up for our alumni database. You will receive news and event notifications throughout the year. Once you register, you will be able to access other alumni information (if they choose to share it) through the CampInTouch login.
- Give back. Camp is a non-profit organization. Your donation will give a summer to a camper in need.
- Volunteer for a week: Contact the camp office during the off-season to plan a time to volunteer at camp by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the Baltimore office at 410-466-9010.
- Join the conversation in the Camps Airy & Louise Alumni Facebook group.
- Wear your camp pride. You never know when you’ll bump into a fellow alum at the airport or in a new city. Visit the Camp Airy store or the Camp Louise store to start shopping.
Camp has missed you just as much as you have missed camp!
Camps Airy & Louise